Why choose Wave?
Extremely high-performance and guaranteed packet delivery
Available from over 45 designated data centers
Full routing participation using Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
Static route connection with IPv4 or IPv6
24/7 Network Operations Center Support with SLA service guarantees
Wave’s speed, dependability, flexibility, and route efficiency is powered through our pure IP fiber backbone, the most fault tolerant network available in the market.
We select the best route from your data center presence to the internet through optimized private peering relationships with other major carriers, content providers, and access providers.
Wave’s carrier-grade network is ideal for Application Service Providers (ASP), content providers, and other users demanding high-quality performance and connectivity into the Internet backbone.
Our network is continuously upgraded to ensure there are no bottlenecks at either the core or edge, allowing us to stand up to the most demanding online events without slowdowns.
Wave’s IT Transit provides:
- All entry points include carrier grade facilities and fully-redundant power
- Massive capacity at the network edge allows for traffic failover without customer impact
- Custom Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Fully-redundant core network infrastructure
- Fully-diverse connections to every major peer in multiple markets
- Multiple peering points spread across footprint
- Fully-diverse and redundant fiber paths to every data center
- Options for full site and path redundancy
- Dynamic protection routing in the event of service threats
- Faster connections with less congestion because of Wave’s extension with over 300 private peer connections like Akamai, Netflix, Google, and Amazon routing through seven Tier 1 providers